Date : 06 November 2008
To : All Unit Trust Consultants
All Senior Branch Managers and Branch Managers
From : Alex Sito - General Manager, Marketing & Financial Planning Dept
Subject: Ringgit Cost Averaging Campaign (“RCA”) 2008 Extension of Campaign Period
Good news! We are pleased to announce that Ringgit Cost Averaging Campaign 2008 is now extended to 31 March 2009 with immediate effect.
On top of that, the campaign now also opens to all equity funds, which means investors, will get to enjoy the special service charge for investments moved from Public Money Market Fund (“PMMF”) or Public Islamic Money Market Fund (“PIMMF”) into all equity funds of Public Series of funds via the RCA Switching Instruction.
New RCA Switching Instruction form will be made available at all branches soon. Old forms are accepted during this transition period. Please advise your investors to write / manually add in the equity fund’s name onto the old form and to initial on the change. Other rules and regulations pertaining to the campaign remain the same.
The RCA Campaign aims to encourage investors to channel their investments systematically from money market funds into equity funds over a period of 10 months.
Opportunity does not often knock twice. Now that the campaign is extended, do inform all your investors to take advantage of this extension to enjoy the special service charge!
- Monthly Fund Performance Review
- Declaration of distribution For the financial year...
- New CAMS V2.5.49
- Most Outstanding Islamic Fund Manager Award for 2n...
- NEW UTC CAMPAIGN 2008 Qualifier List for October 2...
- ADePT Q3/08 update
- Money Market Funds – Zero Service Charge Campaign
- 20 th NSC & AAN 2009 – Monthly Qualifiers Listing ...
- Public Mutual Trust Nomination Service
- Great Business Opportunity Seminar
- Ringgit Cost Averaging Campaign (“RCA”) 2008 Exten...
- Dear Unit Trust Consultants, We attach herewith t...
- Public Mutual: SPECIAL UNSCHEDULED DOWNLOAD FOR CA...
- Market wrap report for the week ended 31 October 2...
- Declaration of distribution - FYE 31 October 2008
- Special Service Charge of 5% on All Equity Funds
- ▼ November (16)