Date : 13 November 2008
To : All Unit Trust Consultants
All Senior Branch Managers and Branch Managers
From : Alex Sito - General Manager, Marketing & Financial Planning Dept
Subject: Money Market Funds – Zero Service Charge Campaign
Extension of Campaign Period
We are pleased to announce that the 0% Service Charge given to all cash investments made
into either Public Money Market Fund (PMMF) or Public Islamic Money Market Fund
(PIMMF) is now extended to 31 March 2009 with immediate effect.
This is to further encourage investments into money market funds as an alternative investment
vehicle and to facilitate the extended Ringgit Cost Averaging Campaign 2008.
Other rules and regulations with regards to the Zero Service Charge Campaign remain the same.
Do not miss this opportunity to get more of your investors to invest into the above money
- Monthly Fund Performance Review
- Declaration of distribution For the financial year...
- New CAMS V2.5.49
- Most Outstanding Islamic Fund Manager Award for 2n...
- NEW UTC CAMPAIGN 2008 Qualifier List for October 2...
- ADePT Q3/08 update
- Money Market Funds – Zero Service Charge Campaign
- 20 th NSC & AAN 2009 – Monthly Qualifiers Listing ...
- Public Mutual Trust Nomination Service
- Great Business Opportunity Seminar
- Ringgit Cost Averaging Campaign (“RCA”) 2008 Exten...
- Dear Unit Trust Consultants, We attach herewith t...
- Public Mutual: SPECIAL UNSCHEDULED DOWNLOAD FOR CA...
- Market wrap report for the week ended 31 October 2...
- Declaration of distribution - FYE 31 October 2008
- Special Service Charge of 5% on All Equity Funds
- ▼ November (16)