Dear CAMS Subscribers,
We are implementing a minor upgrading for the existing CAMS V2.5.48 to CAMS V2.5.49 effective from 24th November 2008 (Monday) from 3pm onwards.
How-to upgrade to CAMS V2.5.49?
i) Kindly establish the connection to the internet and ensure you are successfully connected.
ii) Go to CAMSDownload and click on 'Register'. The system will prompt you "You are already registered subscriber. Your data will be OVERWRITTEN. Do you wish to proceed?" click on 'Yes'.
iii) The system will prompt you to upgrade CAMS version, click 'Yes' and wait until CAMS upgrade completed
i) Kindly go to CAMSDownload again and do Register until download successful.
With the release of new CAMS V2.5.49, we hope CAMS system can be better serve you. We also would like to assure you that we will continuously strive to enhance CAMS to meet your expectations.
If you have any queries or require further assistance, you may contact IT Helpdesk Support Hotline at 603-6279 6996 from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you email us at email@example.com. We would be glad to assist you.
IT Helpdesk Support
Public Mutual Berhad
- December (1)
- Monthly Fund Performance Review
- Declaration of distribution For the financial year...
- New CAMS V2.5.49
- Most Outstanding Islamic Fund Manager Award for 2n...
- NEW UTC CAMPAIGN 2008 Qualifier List for October 2...
- ADePT Q3/08 update
- Money Market Funds – Zero Service Charge Campaign
- 20 th NSC & AAN 2009 – Monthly Qualifiers Listing ...
- Public Mutual Trust Nomination Service
- Great Business Opportunity Seminar
- Ringgit Cost Averaging Campaign (“RCA”) 2008 Exten...
- Dear Unit Trust Consultants, We attach herewith t...
- Public Mutual: SPECIAL UNSCHEDULED DOWNLOAD FOR CA...
- Market wrap report for the week ended 31 October 2...
- Declaration of distribution - FYE 31 October 2008
- Special Service Charge of 5% on All Equity Funds