We are pleased to inform that we will be declaring the following Final
Distributions to unitholders of Public Islamic Balanced Fund (“PIBF”) and Public
Far-East Dividend Fund (“PFEDF”) respectively, who remain in the Register as at
30 November 2008.
Fund Gross Distribution
PIBF 1.00 sen per unit
PFEDF 0.35 sen per unit
Kindly take note of the following:
(i) The net distribution and tax credit per unit for the final distributions will
only be determined once our auditors, Ernst & Young, have finalised the
accounts. Unitholders will be notified of the net final distributions and tax
credit through the Tax Voucher.
(ii) For unitholders who opt for distribution reinvestment, the final distributions
will be reinvested at NAV per unit, computed at the close of the first
business day following the distribution date. No service charge will be
imposed on distribution reinvestments
(iii) The Tax Voucher (including the distribution cheque), Annual Statement
and Annual Report will be despatched to unitholders by 31 January 2009.
- Monthly Fund Performance Review
- Declaration of distribution For the financial year...
- New CAMS V2.5.49
- Most Outstanding Islamic Fund Manager Award for 2n...
- NEW UTC CAMPAIGN 2008 Qualifier List for October 2...
- ADePT Q3/08 update
- Money Market Funds – Zero Service Charge Campaign
- 20 th NSC & AAN 2009 – Monthly Qualifiers Listing ...
- Public Mutual Trust Nomination Service
- Great Business Opportunity Seminar
- Ringgit Cost Averaging Campaign (“RCA”) 2008 Exten...
- Dear Unit Trust Consultants, We attach herewith t...
- Public Mutual: SPECIAL UNSCHEDULED DOWNLOAD FOR CA...
- Market wrap report for the week ended 31 October 2...
- Declaration of distribution - FYE 31 October 2008
- Special Service Charge of 5% on All Equity Funds
- ▼ November (16)