Date :7 November 2008
To : All Unit Trust Consultants
From : Juliana Hang
General Manager, Customer Administration & Service
Public Mutual Trust Nomination Service
We are pleased to inform that we will be launching Public Mutual Trust
Nomination Service in collaboration with PB Trustee Services Berhad on
17 November 2008.
The Trust Nomination Service allows unitholders to name beneficiaries for their
unit trust investments.
With Public Mutual Trust Nomination:
• unitholders can nominate up to 5 beneficiaries for their unit trust
investments (both cash and EPF investment).
• there is fast distribution of their investments to the beneficiaries without
having to wait for Letter of Administration or Grant of Probate.
•nominations can be made either by entity or by account.
Please refer to the Trust Nomination brochure and Application Form which will be
available at all branches from 17 November 2008, for more information.
Kindly contact our Hotline 03 – 6207 5000 should you require further information.
- Monthly Fund Performance Review
- Declaration of distribution For the financial year...
- New CAMS V2.5.49
- Most Outstanding Islamic Fund Manager Award for 2n...
- NEW UTC CAMPAIGN 2008 Qualifier List for October 2...
- ADePT Q3/08 update
- Money Market Funds – Zero Service Charge Campaign
- 20 th NSC & AAN 2009 – Monthly Qualifiers Listing ...
- Public Mutual Trust Nomination Service
- Great Business Opportunity Seminar
- Ringgit Cost Averaging Campaign (“RCA”) 2008 Exten...
- Dear Unit Trust Consultants, We attach herewith t...
- Public Mutual: SPECIAL UNSCHEDULED DOWNLOAD FOR CA...
- Market wrap report for the week ended 31 October 2...
- Declaration of distribution - FYE 31 October 2008
- Special Service Charge of 5% on All Equity Funds
- ▼ November (16)